Monday, February 14, 2011

what would it be?

Another day I said I wouldn't stay. I can't, I can't be friends with you. It just hurts too bad to see you and cannot.. say. How sweet is your laugh, how I drown into your brown eyes.
For several times, there's this emocional roller coaster we've got into, it seemed endless and with no way out. 
Forget about the scene you probably wanted to see most. I've already done the crying, I've already done the hurting. As I said, I've done it, and I'm done with it. Well, lying that it has, isn't done.
He claims about how much he cares about me, how different and special and important I am. He's sorry not to use the same words I do, he's sorry not to feel the same way as I do. He says there's nothing better than talking to me. 
Times had changed. There's no hope, there's no being friends, there's nothing more left.
I miss his unique voice, and the way his hand would mess with my hair. I'd give the world to see that smile under clear morning. There has to be an end.
That just can't be love. 
I can't. There are still scars left to heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment