Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I am not your blowing wind

I lay down to only see the night passing by,
hear those old whisperers passing by my ears,
our desires, the destiny where we belonged was never there
and you did let it all go away..
away with your desguise.
With every lie, every broken promise,
every fake tear, every simple laughter.
Sometimes the stars think you should stay,
though they keep wishing that I won't make the same mistake again.
And our songs keep playing all day long
reminding me you are gone.
Your perfum impregnates into my nose
while all my clothes remain your jasmin smell.
You flew away with every testimony and dedication you have ever made.
But there are moments, when the night fades out,
where I remember those broken promises..
Though I rather not think of you,
rather believe you're just gone with the wind.
Blown your lie and the happy ending.
Someday, semehow, you were a (my) happy ending.
You were the sun while I was watching the waves sliding on the sand,
you were the silence I broke
the words I wrote, the love I once had, the song I sang, the moon that once glow.
Through it all I cannot simply forget your memory that is alive inside of me: your eyes.
As kind as thunder, as bright as the night,
as cold as the winter that sighs..
as delightful as the falling rain that cried.
All the memories are faded, all the words are gone.
Still..
It's in your eyes I'd like to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment