Monday, July 25, 2011

no harm

In a warm windy day, we run away from routine. And through the highways, we move lonely, fastly getting away from where we were at. The hills conspire and bring us some cold, an amazing day with all these trees.. and the sun in our eyes.
Enchanted by the new, our eyes are amazed. Our youth is breathing through our own lungs. We keep smiling while having this unforgettable great time. Away from what is wrong and troubled and undone. Living the beauty of a sunny winter day on the countryside.
While walking on the hills, I can't help getting breathless. The sunset was so gorgeos that I refused to believe there could exist such an incredible natural view. I was cativated by the greatness of this evening.
We were surrounded by this unbreakable happiness of the moment. Why would this ever have to end? This simple moment could last forever. All good things in life should be eternal.. But life doesn't want us to get attached when it comes to smile.
In the end all we do is missing this moment, wishing they would never end, even though they always do. We miss the laughing, the pictures, the fun and mostly the people surrounding us with their presence and only.

When I think of this moment I wonder where you were, and I remember you weren't there. A have not a single trace of doubt that I can live without you, certainly. 


Though I am not certain if I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment