Saturday, September 4, 2010

you're Stephanie and I'm Paulette.

I miss you. I try so hard to forget about the loneliness around me. There are uncountable people surrounding myself, though I cannot avoid thinking that you are the one who's missing. I miss your voice. You're the missing piece of my heart, and yor place is still here, all alone. You are the reason I cry. Sometimes I think I am still waiting for you to hold me tight as no one ever did before. Sometimes I think everything will be exactly the same as it use to be. And suddenly the moment is over, and reality is back again.
I see you in the crowd, your smile makesmy eyes glow. I see you are covered of joy. For a moment it reminds me of the past and revives the possibility that you are still the same person I met a year ago.
The truth hits me, destroying the ilusion and then I get to see your changes. The way you laugh is not as real and chillike as it was somedays. I miss your touch. And the way you touch her is as cautious as when you talk about yourself. You do not love her, everyone knows, you also do. You will ever addimit it.
Your voice is my only addiction. I cannot spend a whole day without thinking of you, listening to you.
But I will leave here before gets late.
Extraordinary it is to remember what we were. Someday we will see eachother once again. Now I must not stay, otherwise I will do what my heart wants to.. Though is hardto leave, as you did, I will. Through the tears I left everything behind with you. My heart will stay under your protection. You don't aware of such.
At this point, trying to find the final words, I no longer am able to know of which one I am talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment